Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sorry, Grandma, for not blogging for so long...

Let me catch you up on some little things that have gone on in the Weber world.
Kate tries on Riley's panties.

Claire is a "rocker girl"

Kate loves cucumbers and fixes her hair up with some ranch dressing.

And it was our mom's birthday yesterday. It was a fun little time.


The girls got all bundled up and each stepped outside for about 90 seconds this morning. Riley said the snow was no fun because it was like powdered sugar - not thick enough.

4 comments:

Fred Love said...

good pictures - cute crazy girls. Had fun last night. Awesome carrot cake - it was healing ;)

Seasonal Learner said...

Isn't it funny what kids like to eat? Who would have thought that a little ranch dressing and cucumbers would be so much fun?

Shannon Wheeler said...

I love ranch hair. I love ranch anything. sad I missed the birthday party... p.s. cute kids.

A. said...

the face Riley is making totally reminds me of Shannon :)