Be warned, there is a little eating of snot with the food, but I think she's cute anyway.
ha. I like listening to Riley talk in the background. Kate is one of those kids that people stare at
I don't think I have EVER seen anyone enjoy a cucumber and take such time to each a slice before. She is really adorable, even with snot.
because she's so strangely beautiful.
Wipe her nose! A little ranch, a little snot, mmm just right!
wow. she is something. you know a kid is cute when it's fun to watch them eat cucumber and snot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ha. I like listening to Riley talk in the background. Kate is one of those kids that people stare at
I don't think I have EVER seen anyone enjoy a cucumber and take such time to each a slice before. She is really adorable, even with snot.
because she's so strangely beautiful.
Wipe her nose! A little ranch, a little snot, mmm just right!
wow. she is something. you know a kid is cute when it's fun to watch them eat cucumber and snot.
Post a Comment