Friday, November 20, 2009

I had a feast with Riley (the indian whos peaks spanish)

This is Riley's place mat where she drew the things she is grateful for: God in a blue and white robe, her baby sister wrapped in a St. Francis blanket, and Sydney T, the girl she sits by in her class. I asked her, "So, that's what God wears?" She replied in a "duh" kind of way, "Ya, you know, the blue and white robe that he wears." I think she saw a picture of Jesus in our children's Bible and this is why it should be so obvious to me.
And here's a little video of her class singing a Spanish Thanksgiving song. I have no idea what it's about, really. Riley is in the very back in the middle in her kahki skirt and red shirt. She peaks out occassionally.

You know what I love is that her teacher told us Riley is VERY enthusiastic. I loved to see her enthusiasm today and how much she loves school.

2 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

that is so precious

A. said...

Ha that's awesome. Out of anyone I've ever met I really think Riley stands out as the most enthused about pretty much everything. :)