Monday, October 25, 2010
I love can lights. I love can lights. I love can lights....I love Nathan :)
Nathan is a wizard. Give him a bunch of wires and tools and look what he can do. He put 4 dimming can lights in the corners of the living room, so now we can switch to romantic/movie watching mode in our living room. It is very special. It took him 5 hours of his Saturday. I just couldn't stop smiling and saying, "this is very special."
Don't judge my not-so-decorated shelves. At least now they're lit. And I love it. And I love my wizardly husband who gives his weekend to special lighting projects that make me smile. I've begged him to do the same thing in the den. I told him it can just be my birthday and Christmas present. I love can lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Nathan, you continue to amaze us.
that is beautiful. and your baby is squishy and I love her.
yay for handy hunsbands! I love the color of the living room.
I think our next project is going to be the kitchen walls so I'm looking at colors:) I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment