So we use it as a stool in front of the sink. But sometimes a child uses it, for fun I guess, and fails to tell me. I find out about the pee on mornings like this morning when Kate is playing with the potty chair and suddenly she is in the pee and the pee is quite old. I've learned my lesson. After a good drenching of scrubbing bubbles and a good long soak, I think I'll put the potty chair away until is training time for Kate.
4 comments:
Darn, Kate was standing on it last night to play in the water and I moved it around a lot to dry up the floor. Didn't know it was full!
Another gross story involving Kate ... hmmm
Oh my word. That is gross! God sure knew what He was doing when He made children adorable.
Oh my goodness that's gross. I feel the urgent need to put ours away now. I thought it was good that James likes to sit on it occassionaly. I may have just changed my mind.
Post a Comment