I have a bit of a sore throat/cough thing. My chest was burning a couple of nights ago and I was awake more than asleep. So last night I was beat and went to bed at 8:45. I slept like a baby. Kate only yelled once at 4am and Nathan took care of that (the jammies needed to be zipped all the way to the top).
I remember once during the night being awakened by Nathan pushing my head away. I thought that was strange, but went quickly back to sleep. This morning he said I snored all night long. I'm pretty sure I never snore, but with this sickness I guess it brought it on.
Then I remembered that I was very embarrassed all through my dreams that night. I kept having to apologize to everyone for my constant "burping" but I knew it wasn't a burp, I just couldn't figure out what it was. And now I know that I was actually snoring like a man. I got a good laugh out of that this morning.
1 comment:
That is awesome! We'll just call you Shannon. Don't know if she snores but she can burp with the best.
Post a Comment