Thursday, October 22, 2009

Saw the doc this morning, and Anna K was in there too, having contractions and all. I love seeing my other pregnant friends at the doctor. :)
So my little diet (and maybe the fact that I wasn't wearing a jacket) helped me lose 3 pounds since last week.
I got the swine flu shot and found out that I'm 4cm. My next appt is Monday, at which point we will help things along and probably have a baby. Yeah!

I was up half the night last night running to the toilet and thinking, thinking, thinking. Every time I had a contraction I thought about all the things I have left to do before Lola comes. Finish the bumper pads, iron and hang the curtains, get my larger sized, non-pregnant clothes out of the attic, and so on and so forth. But I've had my coffee today, so I think I'm up for it.

Kate is funny. She was just furrowing her brows and looking mean and I said, "Wow, that's an awful face, Kate." She laughed and said, "It's a joke, Mom." She's usually just repeating what her sisters say and has no idea what it means. I said, "Do you know what a joke is?" She laughed and said, "No."
She's getting so big. I know she'll really seem big after little Lola comes.

3 comments:

A. said...

Aaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!! Ange and I are talking about you right now and I am so excited that Lola is coming soon! good timing.

Fred Love said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you to NOT be pregnant. Oh to breath again and have a ity bitty baby girl! Way to go losing three pounds - impressive!

Shannon Wheeler said...

I'm okay with that. The drawing my name for Christmas thing. I hope I draw someone who likes running shoes.