Lola is asleep, so I should probably be scraping paper.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Just look at what my mother-in-law did
She scraped until our walls were CLEAN. Nathan called his parents Saturday morning while they were eating breakfast and asked if Ron could come help with wiring/lighting in the kitchen. And then Kay said she'd come along to scrape paper and help with the kids. What a blessing!
There's just a tiny bit left to scrape. The holes in the ceiling are where Nathan so skillfully sawed lovely circles in the wretched plaster, where we will soon hang some pendant lighting. And by the way, the blade-less fan will be moved to the living room.
I am still struggling with selecting paint colors. I'm so bad at this. If anyone knows of a blue or green (or blueish green) that looks just great on a wall, let me know the name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is awesome. Can't wait to see it all painted and decorated and filled with little girls. you should look in some Zen ish magazine, find a picture of a room, and paint your room that color. I can't ever do stuff like that from my own brain. But, I know you're much more skilled in these areas than I. It could just give you some ideas.
woah you guys are crazy!!
umm our guy is painting this week so if you want to come check out my blues and greens and browns let me know and you can come see :)
Wow, that's a lot of work. I'm still trying to finish up little odds and ends of our bathroom remodel and what you're doing has 0 appeal to me at the moment.
Post a Comment