My sister Shannon wants me to do this, so...
25 seems a little ambitious, so maybe I'll keep these things simple-ish.
1. Lose 10 lbs. RHB'10, which means Rock Hard Bod '10.
2. Get all the rooms in the house painted. I have about 4 or 5 to go.
3. Pray more
4. Be patient with the girls.
5. Pray more with the girls.
6. Grow out my hair.
7. Get Nathan some surgery. HA! I stole from his list. :)
8. Plant a church in Owasso.
9. Get the girls some swimming lessons.
10. Get over my sugar addiction.
11. Paint a picture.
12. Get a massage.
13. Plant a garden.
14. Go to bed early.
15. Have people over for dinner more often.
16. Make curtains for the girls' rooms.
17. Eat more salad.
18. Play outside with the girls. I tend to send them out so I can get stuff done inside.
19. Get my trampoline skilz back. I couldn't even land a flip yesterday. Scary.
20. Record some more songs with my siblings.
21. Get to know our neighbors.
22. Stop going over the grocery budget. I hardly know how, but I'll put it on the list.
Well goodness, that's all I've got.
1 comment:
wow, you can't even land a flip. That's bad. I don't know what I could do these days. I love your list. And that you spelled skills skilz. You're so hip.
Post a Comment