Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

What a sweet morning with my family. I got so many hugs and "Happy Mudders Day"'s.
Everyone worked so hard on breakfast. Claire took care of the fancy details and folded napkins just right and cut strawberries to go on our juice cups. Her idea.
Nathan made french toast croissants with fresh strawberry syrup. Mmmmm!
Claire made me a crown. They got me balloons.
I also got a lovely butterfly ring and the girls picked out a pot of flowers. But my favorite gift of all made me cry cry cry. While Claire was pottying this morning she wrote a song for me. She was too shy to sing it right in front of me, so she tucked behind something and started singing a lovely tune. "I love you Mommy, so much. I love you Mommy. You're all I ever need. You're all I ever need..." I was just laughing and crying. So precious.

2 comments:

Fred Love said...

Love, love, love! Too sweet :)

Angela said...

That is all so sweet. I love Claire's face in the juice cup picture. :)