She got on to me for not blogging often enough, and now we've been at the lake for a few days so I am way behind and probably in trouble.
Let me update you on the exciting activities that have recently transpired!
1. We went on a date. This was so exciting to me, I decided it should be a fancy one, so we dressed up a bit.

2. Nathan got the new iphone. I harrassed him for it, but I actually really love that wherever there is Nathan, there is also facebook. Can life get any better than that? :)

3. Fluffy (my childhood dog) reincarnate appeared, and loved our backyard for a day. The kids named her Pinky, and then she was gone.

4. The birthday pictures are backwards, but we celebrated Kate's 3rd birthday with long-lost family back in town.

Aunt Aly with brand new Adelle.

Kate, being overwhelmed with gifts and Riley's instruction on how to open these gifts.

Shannon and Tyler came! I know they love their life in St. Louis, but my how I wish we could keep them here.

Crazy Uncle Zach came back from NY! We love him so much.

Sweet Kate. Doesn't she look just like Tinker Bell?

And there is Kate's Pixie Hollow fairy cake. It was my first time to try fondant. That is why it is so liberally covered in grass and leaves. :)
5. Oh yes, and how could I forget? Kate is in panties! From day one she has not had an accident. She's a pottying pro.
4 comments:
psssst. I want Shannon back too. She can bring Tyler too, I just really can't wait until they live here again.
Patience, my friends. Kate does look just like tinker bell, choppy hair and all. But I guess I'm thinking of the Julia Roberts Tinker Bell. An off-the-shoulder dress! You are Mrs. sexypants.
FLUFFY!!
Oh, you CAN'T be in as much trouble as I am for not posting. You do a great job.
Post a Comment