So now I'm meticulously painting in the den around the trim today, trying to glob it into the cracks between the paneling, while keeping it off the trim. That's why I'm a pro. But the whole time I'm a little cranky because it's not my favorite color. It'll grow on me.
But really, I'm still not sold on our dining room color, but I'll certainly not be allowed to repaint that for a year or two. I guess I'd be a crazy lady if I didn't let a paint color stay on the wall for more than a year.
Yes, I've got cabin fever. And my hands are so cold, my fingers are stiff, and I keep missing the my intended keys.
Guess I'll go bake something sweet, because that's the desirable thing to do when you're snowed in. :)
4 comments:
Haha..that's how I pick a paint color too! I've got lots of samples of tanish and greenish colors if you need some more to try your welcome to them.
Oh - I found the color I'm in love with. I might start tomorrow. It's going to be magnificent!
Your color will be awesome. I'm so bad about picking colors that someone will just have to do it for me... that can be your job someday. Don't be a crazy lady.
I know exactly how you feel! for our master bedroom I believe I currently have about 8 sample colors on the walls and I don't like any of them so I've currently given up on that room. I painted the guest bath last week and Michael wouldn't let me buy any sample colors to try first. He made me choose the color in the store. so I bought a gallon, came home, and painted the bathroom. Its ok. definitely better than the previous color. But it will have to grow on me. I'm the worst at picking out colors.
Post a Comment