See, these are my kitchen drawers. I really did just clean them with the Magic Eraser (love those!).
There are a few things that I've always been bitter about with these guys though.
1. They are "antiqued", which means they look dirty all the time. The theme of this house when we got our hands on it was Camoflauge the Filth. So everything generally looks dirty just because it has the camo on it. Mainly the marbly browned tile and antique smudged cabinets. Just not my fav.
2. The pulls break my fingers and rip my shorts. Just when I'm getting my best work done in the kitchen, they reach out and grab my shorts and give 'em a good rip. And if I ever start to get a little cranky with the drawers (because you've got to be working out regularly to get them opened), they put me in my place by grabbing my pinky and making the joints bend unnaturally. They're wicked!
3. The paint is peeling off and it's yellowy underneath.
I'm running out of shorts. So, it's time.
No comments:
Post a Comment