Monday, December 30, 2013

I know some people who have the flu

Darn-it, we don't want that around here.  We didn't get our shots this year, just because I decided to see if all these years of not getting the flu was because we're super healthy or because we always got the shot.  I'll surely let you know the outcome.

 Nathan went back to work.  I have a grocery list, and all these kids who don't want to go to the g-store.
It's cold outside and the dog needs walking.  All I really want to do is design a dining room table for Nathan to build, and then paint a picture to hang on the wall.

Had pizza with my family last night.  Tummy-aches all around, but my, it was delicious, and we had such a fun time.

I saw on Underthesycamore  that they have a tradition of writing down their goals/dreams/hopes for the year and stuffing them in their stockings.  When they bring out their stockings the next Christmas, they pull out what they'd written the year before.  I think it would be sweet to have the kids do that and save them every year.  We already put our stockings away, but we'll go ahead and write down their sweet little hopes and dreams and save them.

Riley's goal for the year is to get an iPhone.  We'll need to better explain what an achievable goal for a 10-yr-old would be. :)


No comments: