Well, I guess back in '45 they didn't need closet space like we do today. Only Nathan's clothes fit in our closet so I've been sharing with the girls these past few years, which is becoming less practical as they grow and multiply.
I finally talked Nathan into getting one (a shed). This enables us to clean out the garage, thereby transferring stuff from a storage closet to the garage, and then transforming that closet into my very own closet! Yeah!
6 comments:
Great present! Your very own roomy closet! Elliot's dad is a shed person. He owns 3 and I will now have to stop mocking:)
Oh, my. I love Riley's quote.
Congrats on your new closet.
Ta Da - awesome! Found a comforter for you to use :)
I didn't even know that there were anti-shed people. A closet of your own sounds like a very good mother's day present!
It's ok. I didn't realize I was sad until after I talked to you.
wow, you all must have the only shed with beveled doors. i used to be an anti-shed person but, i've converted and am glad to see that nathan has dealt with his past.
Post a Comment