We have a pretty dark counter top. Originally we said we'd just paint our cabinets the color of our white trim.
The lighter color on this board is the color of our trim. Snow Caps is not ultra white, but it is pretty white. The darker color is called light raffia.
I just want to know, do you think the Snow caps would be too stark next to our brown/black counter and our brown/cream floors? Do you think something closer to their tone like a light raffia would be more pleasing?
We go back and forth. I'm sure neither would be wrong. Not a big deal. Yesterday I liked the Raffia. Today I like Snow Caps.
4 comments:
raffia
that's tough... but i think i like the raffia better. also, i have white cabinets in my apt and even without kids i feel like i'm cleaning them a lot. it just seems like it's hard to keep white stuff looking awesome. but i am most definitely not an expert!
ra-fi-a! ra-fi-a!
Not trying to go against the grain here, but I like Snow Caps. :) Something in me pulls toward contrast, especially white and black. Just look at pinterest. :) You are going to have a hard time keeping up with the whiter color with kiddos. This I know. But I've never been one to sacrifice asthetic for practicality. It's also hard to see your floors, but that would make a big difference too.
Post a Comment